For those of you taking the bus, we will meet on the steps of the Opera facing the metro at 12: 30 PM!! Don't forget your mask and your bathing suit!
****UPDATE: Over 99 people have already registered and paid on the Tweego Website: http://www.tweego.com/?page=3&id_type=2&id_trip=18&id_date=18. This is going to be one big event! ****
Ever wanted to go to a 15th Century French Castle for the Weekend?
Would you like to escape to the French countryside?
You're in luck! You are invited! The Franco-Americans, along with the "Internationals" group, are going to Chateau Saint Juste (we rented out the connecting castle) hosted by our friend, Philippe, and Tweego (http://www.tweego.com)!
Tweego's "Feel Good & Let's Party Chateau Bonheur" weekend offers an escape an hour away from Paris in a castle privatized just for us!
Get away for the weekend and get to know your fellow travelers in a convivial atmosphere!
Explore the castle grounds and 4* facilities, enjoy meals together and unwind with a fantastic private party on Saturday night.
The Week-end includes:
-- Unlimited access to the 4* fitness center & swimming pool, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi. Spa services & massages are also available. (Don't forget your bathing suit!)
--Afternoon games led by professional ice-breakers and optional dance lessons
-- Organized outdoor sports (soccer, running group and tennis) if the weather allows
--Three course dinner with wine and coffee or tea!
--One free glass of champagne at the start of the party! Private party in the castle's many rooms until 3 a.m.
--Masquerade contest & party! Wildest mask wins a prize.
-- Evening Party includes a top Parisian DJ brought in for the weekend.
--Accommodations (double occupancy) in a newly renovated hotel
--Sunday morning English Breakfast brunch included and served until 11.30 am
Special 20 euros discount for Meetup!!!
Only 159euros !!!
More than 55 people have already registered and and said that are going through the Tweego website!
RESERVE YOUR PLACE HERE:http://www.tweego.com/?page=3&id_type=2&id_trip=18&id_date=18
You must write "internationals" as the "Promotional Code" on the Tweego site
(http://www.tweego.com/?page=3&id_type=2&id_trip=18&id_date=18) on the bottom of the first screen of the registration process in order to see the discounted price on the second page.
This is going to be a big weekend!
Optional bus transportation 10euros each way.
12:30 pm SATURDAY, March 2nd: Bus leaves from Opera steps
4:30 pm SUNDAY: Bus leaves from the castle
Please write a comment next to your RSVP on Meetup if you want the bus transportation and for how many people and if you want it one-way or round trip!
You need a facebook account to sign up through Tweego (If you don't, contact Philippe or Betsy and we will help you out.)
What's included in the price :
- Privatized 15th century castle privatize for us by Tweego
- Masquerade party with DJ performance in the castle
- Afternoon activities on Saturday & Sunday including:
* * Organized games, activities & classes by professionals hired by Tweego for us !
* * Organised outdoor games if the weather allows (soccer & tennis)
* * Wellness & fitness unlimited passes including access to the sauna, hammam, interior swimming pool, jaccuzzi from Saturday 14.30h until Sunday 15h (excluding closed hours at night)
- 1 night stay in 4* hotel with shared room accomodation
- 3 course dinner including wine (1/3 of bottle) & water & coffee
- English breakfast brunch on Sunday served until 11.30 am
- One serving of champagne at the start of the masquerade party
What's not included in the price:
- additional drinks than those mentionned in the package
- Single room supplement: 50 euros
- Transportation to/from the castle. A bus will be made available for 10 Euros one-way/ 20 euros round trip
- Other personnal expenses including spas, massages on-site, snacks or other meals ordered at the bar or restaurant
**** How to pay and use PROMOTION CODES****
If you are a first time visitor to Tweego, and if you have a Facebook account, please:
1. click on the button "reservez maintenant connexion via facebook" and accept the connection and the necessary steps.
2. At this point you are connected to Tweego and you may click on the button 'Reservation & paiement' which will allow you to follow the necessary steps to pay & reserve.
Once you have paid and reserved the following information (and only this information) will be displayed in your Tweego profile as a participant of the trip:
- first name
- current city
- activities and interests
If you do not have a Facebook account or do not wish to reserve on-line, please contact Tweego for direct payment processing
[masked] or +33(0)640661944
Reservation options in addition to the package
In addition to the core package, you may purchase the travel options that are listed below.
Note: to purchase them, please do so in the first step of the reservations process(accessible via the button ‘reservez maintenant connexion via facebook’):
- €50 Single room extra
- €55 EUR PRE SALE special rate Bottle of champagne (vs €90 during the event). The champagne is De LAMOTTE (Maison Jacquard). This offer is limited to 1 bottle per person and for a limited number of bottles.
- €10 EUR One-way bus transportation
- €20 EUR Round-trip bus transportation
Please note that the on-line credit card payment system is supported by Paypal but you do NOT necessarily need to have a Paypal account to pay.
If you have a promotion code, (and you do! It's "internationals", please enter it in the text field called 'Promotion code' which is located in the first step of 'inscription' of the payment process.
(this step is accessible via the button ‘reservez maintenant connexion via facebook’ on this page)
If you have any requests, questions or do not have a Facebook account please contact Tweego travel agency to make your reservation:
[masked] or +33(0)6 40 66 19 44
Looking forward to an awesome weekend! Hope to see you there! :)
Betsy and Philippe