October 25, 2013 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Lawyer's Farm does an excellent corn maze! They also offer bring your own food bonfires for an excellent price! Come around 7:30 to roast marshmellows (and maybe hotdogs?), snack on candy corn and drink cider. Once we're full we'll head to the maze!
Things to know:
1) We will probably head into the maze around 8:30 or 9:00.
2) You should bring a flashlight. They do sell them if you don't, from what I understand.
3) If it's been rainy dress appropriately!
4) Bring a dish to share around the bonfire. I'll start a thread in the comments section so we don't all bring the same thing.
5) Dogs are also allowed at Lawyer's if they are on a leash. That's your call but make sure your dog isn't afraid of fire or large groups, it will be busy!!
6) This is a joint meetup with the Frederick Ladies Group.
The maze costs $7 at the door. I am also collecting a $5 fee beforehand (non-refundable, sorry guys!) to pay for the bonfire. If we have money left over after it is paid for I will spend the excess on plates/cups/napkins/apple cider. You cannot sign up for the meetup without either paying via paypal or contacting me to figure out at alternative method.