addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › Looking for Players - Pathfinder in Silver Spring

Looking for Players - Pathfinder in Silver Spring

Link
user 3277953
Arlington, VA
Post #: 4
Looking for players for a Pathfinder (or possibly 4e) group, hosted out of my apartment in Silver Spring, on Saturdays or Sundays, weekly. The location is easy walking distance from the Silver Spring Metro Station (about 1.5 blocks).

I have one player already and am looking for 4-5 more relatively mature, humor-prone people who enjoy creating colorful characters as much as crushing enemies.

Expect gratuitous laughter, a player-driven sandbox style world, and, of course, the unexpected.

Interested? Send me a message or reply here.

Cordially
GM Link (no really, that's my name)

No job to small, no fee to big.
Virginity Cured.

A former member
Post #: 2

Count me in! I'm in Laurel, MD and have been looking for a Pathfinder game since my last one died out.

Greg (no really, that's my name)
Link
user 3277953
Arlington, VA
Post #: 5
Done!

Act now while supplies last! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to accidentally cause a major land war or corrupt a sacred temple's holy priestess.

Link
user 3277953
Arlington, VA
Post #: 6
Up to 3 players now, just need one more to get started, although there's room for 2, or possibly three more.

A former member
Post #: 3
Maybe, I live in the area. What time on Sunday were you thinking?
-David
Link
user 3277953
Arlington, VA
Post #: 12
We're meeting this weekend on Saturday (May 12th) around 1pm. Given the people involved so far, that seemed to fit. If we get more it's still possible to alter the scheduled time.... the players so far seemed to be able to make either weekend day work.
Kurt
user 4109356
Group Organizer
Frederick, MD
Post #: 343
Good news link. I am now starting PF Society games out of frederick, MD.