add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › PFS Gaming Convention, President's Day Weekend!

PFS Gaming Convention, President's Day Weekend!

Matt H.
Augusta, GA
Post #: 23
Greetings fellow Pathfinders!

Over at the Washington DC and Baltimore Meetups Amanda Holdridge is working to assemble a "Distributed Convention" over President's day weekend on February 16th. Basically we're trying to host many tables at multiple locations simultaneously under the umbrella of a single event to warrant getting backing from Paizo such a raffles, boons, and the like. The following events are scheduled on the PFS Baltimore Meetup page:

Morning Slot (10:00 AM - 2:30 PM)
The Rise of the Goblin Guild (1-5) -­
The Sanos Abduction (3-7) -­
The Golemworks Incident (5-9) -­
The Green Market (5-9) -­
The Refuge of Time (7-11) -­

Afternoon Slot (3:30PM - 8:00 PM)
Year of the Shadow Lodge (1-11) -­

If you are interested in playing then you need to sign up for the events you want to participate in. GMs would also be very welcomed and if you are interested in being one please add that to the event also. (I will make sure to get you the scenarios if you don't already own them.) The Year of the Shadow Lodge special will occur if we can get five tables together. So that is very important. Baltimore VC Dan Simons will be the overseer GM for the event. We hope to see some of you there!

Matt Hudson
Event Organizer, Baltimore PFS Meetup
Frederick, MD
Post #: 16
I'd love to, but... that's my birthday, so I'll probably not be attending. Maybe next time. ^_^