Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › Weekday evening PFS scenarios

Weekday evening PFS scenarios

Christian P.
user 45238642
Frederick, MD
Post #: 2
I am interested in running a handful of scenarios during the weekday evening and wanted to see if anyone had any interest in that.
Hilary E.
Hilary_Easton
Wilmington, MA
Post #: 1
More weeknight mods would be awesome, on top of the Friday night Mods :) Just make sure you double check with Gene and Steve that there is enough room to run on the night you chose! :D
Christian P.
user 45238642
Frederick, MD
Post #: 3
I conveniently actually have a GM membership just for that purpose. I originally purchased it in the beginning of January and it hasn't seen much use since then. So I will be able to find space in order to play if enough players are interested.

I have to apologize on my behalf. There was a misunderstanding on my part and that seems to have caused some confusion. When I said I spoke with Kurt, I had asked what was necessary to run a pathfinder society scenario and misunderstood what he told me. I made a mistake and advertised it on here. That was in my error.

I would like to get some experience running some scenarios, what is the best method of going about it?