addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › Call for PFS GMs at 1d4Con on 26-28 April

Call for PFS GMs at 1d4Con on 26-28 April

A former member
Pathfinders,

Since you’ve indicated on the Meetup site that you’re going to attend 1d4Con in Winchester, VA over the weekend of 26-28 April, I’d like to see who is willing to GM what scenarios in what slots.  Since I’m not sure of the state of PFS in the Winchester area I think we should plan on focusing on lower level scenarios and then once we’re there we can see if there’s interest in higher level scenarios, too. I'll have all scenarios, flip-mats, map packs, and pre-gens with me just in case.

As a reminder, the pre-registration price for the convention is $20, or $25 at the door.  If you GM three slots, you’ll get a $10 refund. If you GM five or more slots I’ll reimburse you for the other $10!  On top of that, I’ll get the scenarios uploaded into your PFS account for free and you’ll earn at least one GM-only chronicle reward (like a race boon), as well as have a chance to win other convention boon chronicles.  Don’t forget to also register on the convention website! www.1d4con.com

There will be seven distinct game slots for PFS.

Friday, April 26th

Doors open at noon

Slot #1: 2-6 pm

Slot #2: 7-11 pm

Saturday, April 27th

Slot #3: 9 am – 1 pm

Slot #4: 2-6 pm

Slot #5: 7-11 pm

Sunday, April 28th

Slot #6: 9 am – 1 pm

Slot #7: 2-6 pm

I’ll list some of the 1-5 and 1-7 scenarios I think would run well in a convention slot. I’m definitely open to suggestions for other scenarios you want to run, although I’ll be leery of sticking some 5-9 or 7-11 scenarios in there unless we know there’s a demand for them in that region or it’s run for us experienced players, and there must be some low level scenarios are on the slate as well.  GM signups will be first-come first-served by e-mail to me at Daniel.j.simons1@gmail.com­ or baltimorepfs@gmail.com­. I’d like your replies by this Sunday so that I can e-mail the convention organizer and let him know what we’re proposing.  We can get up to four tables per time slot, so don’t be shy!

First Steps I, II, and III

We Be Goblins

1 – Silent Tide

4 – Frozen Fingers of Midnight

5 – Mists of Mwangi

7, 49, and 3-08 – Among the Living, Among the Dead, and Among the Gods (tier 3-7)

13 – The Prince of Augustana

23 and 3-05 – Tide of Morning and Tide of Twilight

33 – Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible

39 – The Citadel of Flame

45 – Delirium’s Tangle

55 – The Infernal Vault

2-01 and 2-02 – Before the Dawn I and II

2-11 – The Penumbral Accords

2-13 – Murder on the Throaty Mermaid

2-15, 2-17, and 2-19 – Shades of Ice I, II, and III

3-01 – The Frostfur Captives

3-09, 3-11, and 3-13 – The Quest for Perfection I, II, and III