Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › Pre-register for 1d4Con ASAP. Sign-ups will be live soon.

Pre-register for 1d4Con ASAP. Sign-ups will be live soon.

Dan S.
Alexandria, VA

If you're still interested in attending 1d4Con in Winchester, VA over the weekend of 26-28 April, make sure you pre-register soon at http://1d4con.com/. ­ The pre-registration rate of $20 ends on April 12th, after which you pay the at-the-door rate of $25.  Hotel registration at the special convention rate of $89 per night also ends April 12th.

The main reason to pre-register right now, however, is that game sign-ups for all systems (not just PFS) goes live on April 6th!  Obviously you must be registered first.

The PFS schedule, with a few minor changes, is already posted in the comments section of this Meetup event. If you look at it and think, "Huh, these are all low level scenarios and I've played most or all of the scenarios being offered." then you need to email me ASAP.

The schedule was originally designed to cater to new players from Winchester, but many of you veteran players indicated here that you would also be attending. If there are enough people who contact me, I will look at the game sign ups and possibly substitute some higher level scenarios in place of or in addition to those on the schedule. Please e-mail specific requests to me immediately.

I look forward to gaming with you all there!

Thanks, Dan