Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › GAD-Con Info, May 24-26, White Marsh, MD.

GAD-Con Info, May 24-26, White Marsh, MD.

Matt H.
Hudson_
Bowie, MD
Post #: 32
Hey all,

Just wanted to pass on the word to any of you that aren't on the PFS Baltimore or PFS DC Meetup groups, there's a local convention coming up in May that is being supported with with PFS games, and possibly Paizo backed boons and goodies if we have enough tables (more tables = better stuff for players and GMs) Rather than reinvent the wheel, I've posted the details from Amanda Holdridge, a Baltimore VL and the lead organizer for the PFS part of the Con. They still need GMs for many of the games, and as the currently organized ones fill up, the possibility may exist to add more tables as demand rises, but Amanda will have to clear that with the Con coordinators.

If you plan to attend, either as a GM or a Player, I'd recommend RSVPing at the event link below on the Baltimore Meetup, as most of the updates and questions about the event will be posted there.
http://www.meetup.com...­

"Hello everyone,

As you might have guessed by now I am organizing the Pathfinder Society events for Gad-Con 2013. Right now, most importantly, I am looking for GMs to run the scheduled scenarios. Volunteering to run even one slot has many advantages. When you acquire a badge you will only have to pay the Day Pass rate. You will also receive a $10 credit, per 4 hour slot run, toward the price of the badge. It will either be credited to your Paypal account or you can receive a check. Getting con support from Paizo will also mean you can receive a special boon chronicle sheet. If you are interested in GMing you can respond on the Meetup for Gad-Con itself or respond to the email here. You will also need to register on the Gad-Con website and follow these steps.

http://www.jestergame...­

If you are volunteering to GM register on the website using the $25 day pass and click on "Yes for GM" and put down:

What Game System? "Pathfinder Society"
How Many 4 hour slots are you willing to GM? "1 Slot"
How many players per session?10 Description: "Pathfinder Society"
Level: 1

They will change the Day Pass to a full weekend pass for you. I need to send out the request for con support by Monday. I will need a list of GM names, their Paizo account email addresses, and the scenarios they will run. This way the scenario can be downloaded into your account.

On another note for players the preregistration will end on April 30th. In early May an email will be sent out with a listing of events. The events are first come first serve. You will receive your tickets on the day of the Con. Whatever tickets are left will be sold then. So please check out the Meetup listing and see if anything looks good to you. I have scheduled the two new scenarios that are scheduled to be released at the end of this month.

Good gaming everyone,

Amanda Holdridge"

Hope to see some of you there!