addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Rob W.
user 91126812
Waynesboro, PA
Post #: 1
So a friend of mine introduced me to Pathfinder, and even helped me create a character. However, I have really no clue how to play. I am interested in learning though, and I am very experienced with RPGS; mostly video game RPGs though (of all genres). I've looked at the calendar at it appears that all of the meet ups for starting characters have been filled up. I was wondering if I could stop by and see what it is all about, get a feel for how everything plays out. I'd really like to learn the game, from what my buddy has told me it sounds like fun; plus my doc told me I needed to stop being a hermit and meet new people :p.

Anywho, I look forward to meeting you guys/gals and possibly even seeing what my character can do :).

~ Rob ~
Brian
user 6620577
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 85
New events will post soon so grab a spot early. You can get notices of events by email or RSS feed. Also add your on the wait list for a game that looks interesting and meetup aoto add you and let you know if someone drops.

Rob W.
user 91126812
Waynesboro, PA
Post #: 2
Awesome, I added myself to the wait list. But, I would still like to just observe a game or two. That way I will have an idea of what to do when I jump into my first game; otherwise I will need quite a bit of hand-holding.

My buddy helped me create a character that he says will be a good starter character, until I learn the ropes; Bones Oracle, specializing in controlling undead.
Brian
user 6620577
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 86
Stop by on Sunday when they have two games running, watch for a bit but chat to the group between the two games scheduled, the nerds love to talk shop and you can meet the players.