Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › Exciting Expansion Plans

Exciting Expansion Plans

Kurt
user 4109356
Group Organizer
Frederick, MD
Post #: 349
ALCON (All Concerned),
This is going to be an exciting year for the Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society. We have plans to expand both within Frederick and North into PA. I have recently touched base (i.e. spoken face to face) with Jon at Beyond Comics (Frederick Store) and Tony at Neverland Games (Waynesboro PA). Both are very excited to have us start Pathfinder Society in their stores. Both also have great space for gaming.

Our first game of this expansion will be on 15SEP2013 at Beyond Comics, where we have 2 full tables of Skulls and Shackles Part I. I encourage all to come by, check it out, and spread the word.

With that said, I am looking for a point Men/Women to take the wheel for running games at Beyond Comics and Neverland games. The mission for these stores is to run games (objective 1/week, threshold 2/month), get the local clientele interested, and expand with that clientele (growing DM and Player base). I envision this as the teach how to fish and not give fish approach.

Anyone interested, send me an email at gcell2008@gmail.com or yuriuspapers@me.com. I will be happy to let you use the Meetup site to organize games and, the best part, it is free.

Kurt