Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › Near Gettysburg, PA ??

Near Gettysburg, PA ??

Shannon W.
user 57420252
Gettysburg, PA
Post #: 1
Well met to all.
I'm a disabled veteran who has a lot of time to do nice things like play games and even run if necessary. My issue is I do not have a vehicle at this time , which limits my options. At the moment, I play in a great Pathfinder game here in Gettysburg at The Ugly Mug Cafe on Saturday evenings, but I wish I could play a few more times a week or month. Do any of you live near or play near the Gettysburg, PA area ?? What is the usual meeting place/time/day for most of you here ?? Does anyone want/need the services of a 3+ decade role player & game master ?? If anyone can help or has any ideas feel free to add to this message or email me directly . I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks to all.

Mr. Shannon Wright cool

Kurt
user 4109356
Group Organizer
Frederick, MD
Post #: 352
Mr. Wright,
Most of our games are played out of Frederick MD. However, I know that Neverland Games in Waynesboro PA has started some Pathfinder Society games.

Is there a interest for starting Pathfinder Society up in Gettysburg? How many folks up there might be interested?

Kurt