Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › Hiya, also help/ opinion

Hiya, also help/ opinion

Nichole H.
user 38205112
Augusta, GA
Post #: 1
Hi, I know I am new here so I wanted to drop a line to all the nerds that I just volunteered to socialize with. ;)

I love, love, LOVE, the Pathfinder system and am beyond ecstatic that you guys sometimes play it. I have a teeensy problem, though. We just moved here from Georgia. When we left, we left ALL of our D and D stuff behind in our house that our friends are renting. Like, all of it. We figured we wouldn't be using it. Now, I can get my hands on some of the stuff again, but if anyone is willing to loan me some in the meantime that would be fantastico and I would love ya lots.

Also, I am building Borderlands 2 based classes (please tell me someone knows that game) based around the Pathfinder system. If anyone would like to see them, I would love advice on it. I would also like to try out DM'ing a Borderlands 2 inspired campaign, after I finish the classes.

So, if you didn't feel like reading all that: Hi, I need materials, and I am building D and D classes because I need a life.