Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › Gaithersburg/Germantown/Frederick 3.5 D&D Homebrew

Gaithersburg/Germantown/Frederick 3.5 D&D Homebrew

Jess
user 10262174
Beltsville, MD
Post #: 23
Hello all,

I'm looking for a few new players for my 3.5 campaign. It's a homebrew world, and it originally started in a semi-dystopian city, but has now branched out into the rest of the game world. So the sky is the limit if anyone who is joining at this point.

We are a story-driven group. We love good roleplayers. We currently have five players, but I like big groups (I cannot lie) and would love to have at least one more person join us. I realize this is all vague-sounding, but if you're interested let me know. We play Friday nights (twice a month) in Ijamsville. I realize it's kind of far, but we have players coming from Columbia, Beltsville, and Rockville - so we can carpool/plan accordingly.

I'm not a rules-oriented, combat heavy DM. We've had sessions where all the group did was interact with each other and NPCs without combat. So if that sounds horribly boring to you that's fine, but this may not be the group for you. We also take breaks once in awhile just to have a game night. We're a fun bunch of late 20s/early 30s types.

So let me know if you're interested.