add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › Looking for low level PFS games

Looking for low level PFS games

David C.
user 64358882
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 1
My son and I ( level 2 now) both have characters we used at 1d4Con. We were able to finish part one and 2 of Destiny of the sands and wanted to so part 3 or any other adventures we could get into.

Does anyone have a group we could join or a meet up that we should look into?
user 4109356
Group Organizer
Frederick, MD
Post #: 353
This group runs regular PFS games. I try to schedule some low level games every week. You can also check out (­) and (­.
David C.
user 64358882
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 2
Thanks Kurt, I'll look into those also. Im going to try and stop by the Haven in Frederick when we have a free weekend. I was told the store is behind the consignment shop, does it have a web page or Face Book page I can look at also? I tried looking but no joy except for here on Meetup. Thanks in advance,