addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mid MD/PA Pathfinder Society and Frederick RPG Consortium Message Board › D&D 3.5 game in Shippensburg?

D&D 3.5 game in Shippensburg?

John K.
user 45745562
Shippensburg, PA
Post #: 9
Been playing D&D for 32+ years, roommate has been playing even longer (35 years). D&D 3.5 anyone? We can host 2 to 4 times a month, Saturday or Sunday if there is interest. Anyone wish to DM something? My roommate can DM Greyhawk if you wish (his favorite setting, mine too). Have separate game-room from house in garage (we have cats) Tact-tiles for drawing maps on and everything.

My wife and I are disabled and we have little money to travel and her condition keeps me from leaving her completely alone for long periods, so we need to play here or VERY close by.