A bunch of veg food Meet Up groups from the region will be getting together for a big picnic!
Interested in meeting other vegan, vegetarian, and veg friendly/curious folks from all over Maryland, DC, northern Virginia, eastern West Virginia, and south central Pennsylvania? Want to enjoy a relaxed, family-friendly gathering and great vegan food? Whether you're just curious about vegetarianism or you're a veg veteran and wish you had more plant-based pals in the area, come share a meal and expand your veg social circle!
Let's get our Meet Up groups together in a central location to meet, network, and enjoy vegan food. Our reserved picnic tables will be sheltered, so please plan to join us rain or shine! Want to carpool to the picnic?
*Please Note: Attendance at this potluck is limited to 125 people. In addition to signing up via Meetup, you must also RSVP using the link below to reserve your spot! If necessary, please email any changes/cancellations to [masked].
RSVP link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Dj4kU2TC7lC7lZGffwMpUU9Vg5z1LR0_rHGEi4h60kE/viewform
• A vegan dish to serve 8-10 people with a serving utensil.
• A recipe card or list of ingredients to help those with allergies or food sensitivities.
• A place setting (plate, bowl, cup & utensils).
• A drink (because the closest water fountain is not very reliable).
• A bike or walking shoes if you want to explore the trails.
• Alan's cell phone number in case you need help on the day of the event:[masked]-4655.
Please do not bring:
• Four-legged friends.
• Anything that requires electricity.
• Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and personal grills due to park regulations.