align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

FREDERICK VEG Message Board › Elevation Burger - Frederick, MD

Elevation Burger - Frederick, MD

Cheryl R.
80sGirlCheryl
Frederick, MD
Post #: 2
Hi All,

Elevation Burger is a 'coming soon' restaurant in Frederick, MD. I'm not sure if you've heard of them. I just found out about them today when they followed me on Twitter.

Their description says, "A fast-casual chain serving 100% Organic Beef Burgers and Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten-Free Options COMING SOON." I know this group is "meat-free" but, maybe we can go as a group when they open?? It'll be interesting to see what their options are.

They will be at the Clemson Center ~ 7810 Wormans Mill Road, Frederick, MD.

www. elevationburger.com
https://twitter.com/E...­

Cheryl
Steve S.
user 35395402
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 1
I've been to the Elevation Burger in Rockville and I'm excited for one to open near home! They have two kinds of veggie patties, one of them vegan. Unfortunately for us vegans their buns contain honey, but you can get a lettuce wrap in place of the bun to make it totally vegan. Good fries too!