addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

FREDERICK VEG Message Board › Vegan Cooking in Hagerstown

Vegan Cooking in Hagerstown

Alan
VeganAlan
Sharpsburg, MD
Post #: 11
Taste Budz, formerly Layla's, has a veg cook. I met with Towanna yesterday and she is delightful. Most of what she makes at the restaurant is vegan. I tasted some of her dishes and I would best describe them as traditional American home cooking vegan style. It was quite good. I had "chicken" noodle soup, "chicken" salad, and a barbeque type of dish. Towanna uses soy for the "chicken" and cashews for cream. I hope that many of you will support her and I appreciate her bringing a good veg option to Hagerstown. Towanna is at the restaurant Mondays through Thursdays from 11:30 to 7:00 and Fridays from 11:30 to sundown. The address is 4 E. Franklin St. Hagerstown and the phone # is 301 797 9494.