Sam Singleton Show - December 11th
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:16 PM
We learned recently serving alcoholic beverages at the bookstore would require us to apply for a banquet liquor license, which may or may not be approved by the date of the show and adds an unwanted twist to our planning.
Consequently, we need to make a few changes:
- Only non-alcoholic beverages will be served at the show.
- If you cancel because of this change, and do so in the next few days, we?ll provide a full refund.
- If you?ve paid admission already and still attend, you?ll be refunded $5 at the show.
- Admission will now be $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
- Another event has been added to the FSH MeetUp.com calendar: dinner before the show. This will be at 5:30 to leave enough time to not be late for the show, which will start promptly at 7:15. Cost will be separate from admission to the show and will be whatever you order to eat or drink.
-You?ll need to RSVP for dinner separately so we have a good count when making a reservation. See the FSH MeetUp.com sites to do that.
Dinner and show should be a good time. We hope you?ll still attend.
Please email us any questions you may have.
Joe Rowley and Pat Chen