Free Comedy In DMV Message Board › COMEDIAN SHOWCASE & CONCERT (RSVP NOW...SEATS ARE GOING FAST)

COMEDIAN SHOWCASE & CONCERT (RSVP NOW...SEATS ARE GOING FAST)

Agape Soul T.
user 33218722
Capitol Heights, MD

We have about 1 day away until the Comedian Showcase & Concert but I wanted to make sure the "FREE COMEDY IN DMV" Group had priority seating at the venue. If you are attending please RSVP so I can get an approximate head count. Central Avenue where the venue is located is about 2 minutes from the Home Depot in Capitol Heights right before you get to the 495 exit. Food and drinks can be purchased during the show event (March 10, 2012). I will repost that link as we get closer to the date. The cost is a whooping FREE!!. If you have any questions please email us at info@agapesoulnation.com­ with your name, questions or concerns. This is a great location for newbies, experienced comedians & poets, singers and comedians. I look forward to meeting you all for a great night of comedy and entertainment.

Khari Harrigan

COMEDIAN SHOWCASE & CONCERT

11 PLUS Comedians & 11 Vocalists All Very Talented Performers

RSVP NOW:
ASNComedyShow.Eventbrite.com­

You're Invited To

LAUGH, LOVE, & Be ENTERTAINED!!

COME OUT AND ENJOY DMV's

COMEDIANS

SINGERS

ASN "DJ Freeze"

SPOKEN WORD ARTISTS