Free Drawing in the Capital P Message Board › Photos from today.

Photos from today.

Dov Tsal S.
Group Organizer
Paris, FR
Hi all sketchers,

First I'd like to thank you all for showing up and for playing along, as it was my first meetup I tried to expect the best, yet you managed to surprise me!

Hope your brain got back on track (at least till next time).

I published some photos from today (taken by my crappy camera-phone), please tell me if any of you want to remove her/his photo (or to receive a copy with better resolution)

As for future meetups, I am thinking to have one in two weeks, but it depends on your availability.

I posted a poll on the meetup, please let me know if you'd be interested at the 29th or 30th December.

And don't forget to post your comments about today's meetup, I am really interested to hear what was done well, what can be done better, and any ideas for future meetup places are more than welcome!

Cheers, and hope you had fun! (I know I did :-)

user 7699445
Paris, FR
Post #: 13
Musée Bourdelle can be quite a good place for drawing as it is not crowded usually and it has sculptures...I don't know though how many are indoor and how many are outdoor...