Mind & Meditaion !
We are immersed in numerous activities everyday like taking care of family, working with tough deadlines etc, during this process we might have experienced some or all of the following
1. negative emotions like anger, fear, insecurity etc.
2. low in energy and enthusiasm.
3. lack of focus and concentration on the task we are doing.
4. inability to handle stress and stressful situations.
5. lack of sleep and rest.
Breathing techniques & Meditation are effective tools to bring out our best in us and enhance the overall quality of life. "Learning about our breath is very important. Our breath has a great lesson to teach us, which we have forgotten, for every rhythm in the mind, there is a corresponding rhythm in the breath, for every rhythm in the breath there is a corresponding emotion. So, when you cannot handle your mind directly, through breath you can handle the mind. " - H.H Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
Join us for the workshop to learn about these techniques.
Admission : FREE (Please RSVP due to limited seating)
Where: Art of Living Morgan Hill, 2865 Old Oak Lane Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Contact: Art of living Morgan Hill, Balaji @[masked], [masked]
When: Sunday Jun 15th | 3:30-5pm
Please note this session is open for people with any or no experience of meditation or breathing exercises.
1. Light body stretching.
2. Relaxing breathing techniques.
3. Guided Meditation.
4. Take Home practices for daily use.
1. Reduced Stress & Increased Productivity.
2. Increased Joy & Happiness.
3. Enhanced Focus & Concentration
4. Improved Relationships.