addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Benjamin M.



Member since:

February 1, 2013


Who is your favourite comedian?

Most observational comedians.. but if I had to choose one.. Rhod Gilbert

How far would you travel for a comedy night?

Anywhere around London, but I do love the school hall atmosphere of the St Albans Arena..

Where would you most like a comedy meetup to be held?

Somewhere with a comedian and alcohol. I can take or leave the comedian if not possible.


Hello! As with 93% of people in London, I like to smile and laugh.. Unfortunately I work in an industry with the remaining 7%. So here I am..

Member of 1 other Meetup


  • This member chose not to make their interests public.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy