Free Speed Networking Melbourne provides a fun, structured and professional environment for people to connect in the Melbourne.
* This event started as Free Speed Networking Sydney and has expanded to Gold Coast and lovely Melbourne :)
Why did the group start?
Please read these questions...
- Have you ever been to a social or business networking event and got stuck talking to someone for ages and you were too polite to say anything?!
- Didn't know when or how to ask for someone's business card?
- Do you want to meet new people but don't feel like going by yourself?
- Have you ever had to sit through a long-winded speech at a Melbourne networking event which didn't even apply to you?
If you can understand any of those, then that's how Free Speed Networking started.
Why do people go?
1. Business Networking - Expand your business through referrals, new business contacts and discussing anything else on your entrepreneurial mind!
2. Career and Social Networking - Mix with like minded people in a fun environment.
How is Free Speed Networking Melbourne different?
- Everyone will meet at least 10 different people a night
- Perfect for attending by yourself because everyone will be encouraged to meet someone new anyhow!
- We take the pressure of asking for the business card from you because it's built into the night!
- Structured evening - No wasted time with lengthy speeches or getting stuck talking to the same person for what seems like an eternity!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the format of the night? General networking, structured speed networking with about 5-7 mins per person, a short & practical speech in the middle of the night, brief thank you speech, optional general networking to finish the night! Please get there on time as our events run like clockwork!
What if I want to continue talking to someone for longer than 5-7 minutes? You can do this in the general networking section at the end of the night. Also, you will most likely have their business card so you can connect anytime!
What if I don't have a business card? We will have blank cards you can write your details on.
What should I bring? Business cards, your friends, your radiant smile
Is it free? Yes!
What's the dress code? Casual clothing is allowed at the venue, but we recommend smart casual as it is a relaxed yet professional environment.
Welcome to Speed Networking
Location is shown only to members
Welcome to Speed Networking Melbourne!
Here's some feedback from past networkers:
"What an awesome event. If you want to explore business, meet other business men and...