|Sent on:||Wednesday, March 7, 2012 10:48 AM|
- What’s being idle?
- Having me-time … Can you be a free-thinker without it?
- Would you like to get rid of your alarm clock?
- What would you do during the day if you wouldn’t have to work?
- What are the biggest pleasures of life from your point of view?
- How much time do you spend doing what you really like to do?
- How do feel on a Sunday evening?
- What do you do during your free time?
- Are you able to stay completely alone and happy at the same time?
- Do you think that to be a good citizen means that your work is necessary for the good of the whole society?
- What are the effects of being idle in the economical system?
- Going to the gym, watch telly, enjoy your hobbies… is that being idle or just a way to have your mind entertained?
- Have you ever thought to go against the rules and enjoy a simple-living life? What would you change?
- Are you able to hang out with friends without spending a cent? Is our culture, the weather or the environment shaping our spending habits?