Free Thinking Society Message Board › Questions and answers about our first meetup - Zeitgeist

Questions and answers about our first meetup - Zeitgeist

Pedro
user 23794492
Group Organizer
Dublin, IE
Hi All,

it seems that our first topic for discussion is quite controversial what it makes this meetup even more interesting... but I will try to clarify some aspects.

1) The movie that we will use is the second part of the series, not the first part or the third and the tittle is: Zeitgeist: Addendum

2) This meetup is intended to work as debate club where people with different ideas will share their knowledge and opinions and discuss about it.

3) We will organize 2 teams during our first meetup ad each team will have different opinions about it

4) The objective of our Society is discover and learn things and maybe reach a conclusion about the following question: Is this movie right about the facts it describes or it just a conspiracy movie?

One of our members has sent me this video where you can see that they describe the movie as "bullshit" or "crap". Here is the link

http://www.youtube.co...­

I would appreciate that we don't use this language during our first meetup and we give proper reasoning and feedback instead.
Pedro
user 23794492
Group Organizer
Dublin, IE
Post #: 2
If you don't agree with the movie, that's what we need in our group... different opinions. Do you believe what they say? Do you agree? Come and share your thoughts... but explain us why or document yourself about it.