Big Brother: If You See Something, Say Something-Webinar by Jeff Lewis
The Citizens Constitutional Caucus is sponsoring a free educational and interactive webinar titled, "Big Brother: If You See Something, Say Something,” by Jeff Lewis, Co-Founder of Patriot Coalition (www.patriotcoalition.com) and National Director of Fire Coalition (http://firecoalition.com/). You will need both a computer and a phone to access the webinar. For more information about the Citizens Constitutional Caucus see our web site at www.CitiznesConstitutionalCaucus. You can also join our Meetup group for free to stay informed about all of our events at www.meetup.com/Citizens-Constitutional-Caucus.
This webinar, "Big Brother: If You See Something, Say Something;" will provide you with information on how the government propaganda machine is demonizing patriotic Americans through laws and government and non-government agencies. Non-government organizations, such as the Southern Poverty Law Center, and various government organizations, such as the Department of Homeland Security, Homeland Security Advisory Council Countering Violent Extremism Working Group, the West Point Combating Terrorism Center, and the Missouri Information Analysis Center, produce documents intended to convince the public that those individuals involved in the patriot movement are a violent, fringe element.
Also this webinar will cover what will happen if this trend continues, and what should be done about it. The Department of Homeland Security, in their “Big Brother” role of controlling the citizens under the guise of promoting their public awareness of anti-terrorism program, has been using the slogan “If You See Something, Say Something.” For more about this DHS program campaign see http://www.dhs.gov/if-you-see-something-say-something-campaign.
COMPUTER AND PHONE LOG IN INFORMATION
To Enter the Meeting on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 8:00 PM EST
Go to: https://www.freescreensharing.com/meetings/115-276-577. On the left of the screen is a log in box to enter your name and email and a tab “Join the Meeting.” If you do not already have the screen sharing software, it will ask you to make a download at that time (downloading is very brief). After you have logged in, in order to see the power point slides, click on the Screen Sharing icon (white cube with blue monitors) in the system tray along the bottom of your screen.
In addition, you must call in by phone to hear the lecture. Dial [masked] and enter the Meeting ID[masked] followed by the # key.
JEFF LEWIS BIOGRAPHY
Jeff Lewis is founder of Patriot Watchdog, co-founder and National Director of the Patriot Coalition, and National Director of the Federal Immigration Reform and Enforcement Coalition, aka FIRE Coalition. As a four-time cancer survivor, and veteran of Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm, Jeff knows personally a thing or two about defending life and liberty. There can be no honorable "pursuits of happiness" without defending our God-given inalienable rights, and there can be no honor without giving our "all" to preserve the Blessings of Liberty our Constitutional Republic provides.
Jeff Lewis Heads Up The Largest "Nativist Extremist" Group States Department Of Homeland Security's Advisory Council On Countering Violent Extremism
According to members of the of the DHS Advisory Council on Countering Violent Extremism, Jeff heads up the largest "nativist extremist" group in the country, FIRE Coalition, as reported in the Spring 2012 SPLC Intelligence Report: "Nativist Movement Collapses Amid Infighting." Of course, according to DHS, anyone who believes in the Constitution, limited government, and the Bill of Rights is a "right-wing extremist." Over the past seven years Jeff has testified before state legislatures across the country, consulted and advised federal, state, and local candidates for office on immigration, national security, and Constitutional issues including presidential candidates in the 2008 and 2012 elections, hosted National Security Conferences across the country, and worked tirelessly with Members of Congress, law enforcement, and his favorite demographic: Joe and Jane "Citizen." Jeff's motto: "To a patriot, defending life and liberty IS the pursuit of happiness!" The national coalitions that Jeff leads have active legislation and resolutions in Congress, as well as in state and local governments across the country, all of which are intended to restore constitutional governance and law and order to our once-great Republic.
The following references will be useful in preparing for the webinar
References in Support of Patriotic Americans
Articles by Jeff Lewis:
1. Congress MUST investigate DHS and its Ties to the SPLC. Enough is ENOUGH!! by patriotwatchdog3/25/2011
2. We the People are Obstacles to Global Governance in "New World Moral Order" by patriotwatchdog9/23/2010
3. If You See Something un-Constitutional, Say Something! By PatriotWatchdog, 13. May 2011
Article by Tom DeWeese, Founder American Policy Center
1. When Loving Your Country Marks You As A Domestic Terrorist July 2nd, 2012 http://americanpolicy.org/2012/07/02/when-loving-your-country-marks-you-as-a-domestic-terrorist/
Examples of Government and Non-government Agencies' Articles Demonizing Patriotic Americans
1. Vision 2015
2. Veterans Disarmament Bill
3. Tiptons Release NDAA
4. Small Wars Journal Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland
5. Department of Homeland Security, 4/7/09 Publication (U//FOUO) Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment
6. Homeland Security Advisory Council Countering Violent Extremism Working Group, spring 2010 Report
7. Department of Homeland Security; Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment
8. Imagine2050; Anti-immigrant and Other Far-Right Figures Appear at CPAC Chicago, Posted on Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 7:53 am. Written by Stephen Piggott
9. Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) Strategic Report
Southern Poverty Law Center (splcenter.org) Articles:
1. Intelligence Report, Spring 2010, Issue Number: 137 The Year in Nativism
2. Intelligence Report, Spring 2012, Issue Number: 145 Nativist Movement Collapses Amid Infighting
3. Patriot Movement
4. Intelligence Report, Spring 2012, Issue Number: 145 Active ‘Patriot’ Groups in the United States in 2011 http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2012/spring/active-patriot-groups-in-the-united-states
5. Intelligence Report, Summer 2010, Issue Number: 138 Unsweet Tea: Exploring the Ideas of the Antigovernment Movement
6. Intelligence Report, Summer 2010, Issue Number: 138 Meet the 'Patriots' http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/summer/meet-the-patriots
Article Published by West Point Combating Terrorism Center (http://www.ctc.usma.edu/)
Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right, Jan 15, 2013 by Arie Perliger
“The anti-federalist movement’s ideology is based on the idea that there is an urgent need to undermine the influence, legitimacy and practical sovereignty of the federal government and its proxy organizations. The groups comprising the movement suggest several rationales that seek to legitimize anti-federal sentiments. Some groups are driven by a strong conviction that the American political system and its proxies were hijacked by external forces interested in promoting a “New World Order,” (NWO) in which the United States will be embedded in the UN or another version of global government.84 The NWO will be advanced, they believe, via steady transition of powers from local to federal law-enforcement agencies, i.e., the transformation of local police and law-enforcement agencies into a federally controlled “National Police” agency85 that will in turn merge with a “Multi-National Peace Keeping Force.” The latter deployment on US soil will be justified via a domestic campaign implemented by interested parties that will emphasize American society’s deficiencies and US government incompetency. This will convince the American people that restoring stability and order inevitably demands the use of international forces. The last stage, according to most NWO narratives, involves the transformation of the United States government into an international/world government and the execution and oppression of those opposing this process.”
Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) Strategic Report
You can view a copy of the MIAC's 2009 report which has been achived on the Citzens Constitutional Caucus Meetup group's Files page at http://www.meetup.com/Citizens-Constitutional-Caucus/files/.