We'll be getting together to build out our space and make some improvements before our elections and member's meeting. Come join us to help improve Freeside and meet some folks!
Here is a brief list of some of the things that we plan to work on -
- Clean and organize auto bays
- Remove and recycle spent paints in auto bay
- Do e-cycle run
- Dispose of spent oil in auto bay
- Rearrange metal scrap storage
- Get rid of one of the two grills?
- Recycle broken ikea bed
- Continue efforts to label everything
- Arrange wood shop functionally.
- Continue improvements of server room
- Hang projector (get projector and mount)
- Make pretty donation boxes
- Paint the bathrooms and make them more... normal.
- Expand and improve camera archival and documentation
- Move Media Lab to loft (after drywall) or just help with loft
- Server room still needs a door.
See you there!
Email [masked] for more details or if you have a question.
Membership is not requires to attend these meetings or to take our classes. However, all guests will be required to sign liability waivers, which is standard practice for makerspaces.
Freeside membership does get you 24hr access to the space with your RFID card, access to our Member message board, invitations to member meetings, a vote on how the space is used, and more!
Many of our members use the message board to find out about projects and events, so there will likely be more people than the Meetup RSVP count indicates.