Fremont Area Writers Message Board › Fremont Area Writers Group Meeting this Saturday--Donation Drawing!

Fremont Area Writers Group Meeting this Saturday--Donation Drawing!

Carol
user 9466878
Group Organizer
Union City, CA
Post #: 4
Hi All,

I apologize in advance if you've gotten this message before, but just wanted to let you know we are conducting a donation drawing at this Saturday's meeting. I have gathered several items, but could use a few more. If you have any nice knickknacks, unused but useful Christmas gifts, or anything you think someone else would want, bring them to the meeting and we'll add them in.

Tickets for the drawing will be 4 for $1.00, 25 for $5.00. You can purchase tickets that day before the meeting or during the break. A bag for the tickets will be placed in front of each item and you can put your tickets in the bags only for the items you want to win. Winning tickets will be drawn at the end of the meeting.

Here is a link to a web album of the items I have so far:

http://picasaweb....­ google.com/ collectibles888/ FAWDonationDrawi ng12211?authkey= Gv1sRgCPOmtJCytL PXBg#

If you can't open the web album or have any questions, feel free to contact me at cahall@rocketmail. com. Hope to see you Saturday!

Carol Lee Hall
FAW Donation Drawing Coordinator
FAW Treasurer

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

I haven't received a notice about a Saturday event. When I log onto the Fremont Area Writers Group, I'm not finding anything there, either. Can you tell me where the meeting information is to be found?

Thanks,

Patricia
Carol
user 9466878
Group Organizer
Union City, CA
Post #: 5
The information is on the Meetups: Upcoming Meetings page. Here is the link: http://www.meetup.com...­
You can also go to www.cwc-fremontareawriters.org for more info.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks! I did find it.

PC