Just beyond basic camera use you discover more control in your photos. We'll look at:
• Making built-in flash seem more natural
• Using different Auto Focus modes, plus manual focus
• Getting blurred backgrounds in portraits
• Using different light metering modes and different ISO settings
• Best use of zooms and "prime" lenses -- differences and similarities
• "Rules" of composition and how to start using them as "assistants."
Please note: There's no charge for the meeting, but donations are welcome to keep the meetings (and PG&E) going. Thanks for your concern and consideration.