addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Fremont Tarot and Divination Meetup Group Message Board › Tarot Spread from 3/1/2013 Meetup

Tarot Spread from 3/1/2013 Meetup

Karen
winterredwood
Myrtle Beach, SC
Post #: 17
Hi all, here is my spread from tonight's Meetup. Mine was based on The Hermit card.

Card 2
The light or knowledge
you have to share with the world

Card 1
You, your actions
or behavior

Card 3
(The cloak)
What covers you, what you're hiding behind
Wendy
thedummkopf
San Jose, CA
Post #: 10
Spread based on SEVEN OF WANDS:

1: You, what's going on with you
2: Foundation/past affecting your decision
3: Pitfalls/obstacles to your decision
4: Outlook/conclusion
Cynthia
user 11912903
Fremont, CA
Post #: 9
Hello everyone. Here is my spread from last night's Meetup. It was based on The Karma (Judgement) card.

1. Unknown element in the situation.
2. The situation.
3. Helpful energy.
4. Challenging energy.
5. Probable outcome if no changes are made.
6. Probable outcome if helpful energy is utilized.
A former member
Post #: 1
My spread is based on the 8 of Swords and lovingly called, "Fish or Cut Bait." Eight cards are laid out in a shape reminiscent of a hopscotch from grade school, and are read from the bottom up to the top.

Card 1 indicates the foundation of the issue.
Card 2 is the emotional foundation - input of other people in questioner's life - hopes, desires, dreams, fears
Cards 3 and 4 tell what influences questioner brings to the situation
Card 5 shows obstacles and impediments that may hold you back, things you need to discard or overcome.
Cards 6 and 7 tell what steps you need to take, who or what can move you ahead towards desired outcome
Card 8 is the probable final outcome and may indicate a time frame for this to happen

Melissa
user 18840911
Fremont, CA
Post #: 3
My Spread was based on the 10 of Swords Card.

Card 1: Represents the Person the reading is for
Card 2: What that person needs to Release
Card 3: What is coming up
Card 4: Outside Influences: Aware of
Card 5: Outside Influences: Unaware of