addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco French Bulldog Meetup Message Board › Breed information for a newbie!

Breed information for a newbie!

user 16806141
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,

My boyfriend and I really like what we've seen and read about the breed. Anyone have stories they want to share on their dog? Also where did you buy your dog and how long did you wait? I'm also curious how much a frenchie costs?

Thanks in advance! I can't wait to come to a meet up soon.