addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco French Bulldog Meetup Message Board › Male French Bulldog Puppy Available

Male French Bulldog Puppy Available

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi,

I'm sending this out because my friend has him and I can vouch for the puppy. He's 10 weeks old, very beautiful and healthy, has his papers. I puppysat him all weekend and would love to make sure he goes to a great home.

I was having trouble adding an image, so my profile pic is his picture. As you can see, he's black and white and has great big gorgeous bat ears! I can send you his picture as well if you email me. If you are interested, or know someone looking for a French Bulldog my friend's name is Linda and her number is 209-505-2076. She lives in the Modesto area but comes down to the peninsula on the weekends with the puppy. The puppy is $1500.