addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco French Bulldog Meetup Message Board › Doggie Grass?

Doggie Grass?

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi,
I just joined today and we just adopted a very loving and beautiful 5 year old female rescue Frenchie yesterday. She is reported to be house trained. I know she's new and is all confused but in the past two days she's only pee'd/pooped in the house, not outside at all! Of course we are armed with house training books and positive reinforcement, etc. But I'm wondering if we should get some doggie grass. Our backyard is small with no grass, just dirt and brick patio. However we are only a block away from Alta Plaza park and I'm a stay-at-home mom so she's always out. I don't even know where to start but did an amazon search. I saw this:

http://www.amazon.com...­

and this:

http://www.amazon.com...­

do you all have any suggestions? I'd like to get something a little bigger than 24x24 but maybe that's all we need since we will do lots of walks.

Is there a brand that's better than others? Does it work? Do dogs like it?

We want to make this work so badly and will do whatever we can to make her transition easier and happier.

Sue