French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, German Meetup@Denver Message Board › Meetup's Language Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks & Conversations@Aviano Sept 15,

Meetup's Language Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks & Conversations@Aviano Sept 15, 2012 930am

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
“It's a great place to practice your language and meet people from all around the globe”

Hey gang it's time to practice our languages again. Your French, Spanish, German, English, Italian, Hebrew, Arabic and all other languages are welcomed. If you don't use it you will lose it.

You are welcome to bring some friends. We look forward to practicing your language and your friendship. Beginners are welcome and we welcome your friendship.

We will have a special section for language lovers to practice their language & English speakers.  We have invited our other 2 meetup groups that we organize.

Our Motto:  "This is a place where you treat everyone as if they were your best friend"71

Language over Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks & Conversations@Aviano  Free Street parking 2 blks away!!!!!!

Let's make this our "Bring a friend" to our meetup.  Tell all your friends on Twitter and Facebook about our meetup on July 28, 2012.

Hey gang it's time to get that addiction fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Aviano Coffee which is located at 3031 E 2nd Ave in Denver Co on Sept 15, 2012 at 930AM. This is in the Cherry Cherry Mall Area. This should be fun! So please help support our local coffee house with your purchase.

Great conversation Starters – just try them… 
Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?

If you could have a super power, what would it be? 
What's your favorite reality show? 
What was your favorite vacation spot when you were little? 
What was your favorite dish as a kid? 
Where are you parents from? 
Do you have any brothers or sisters? 
What’s the funniest thing you’ve done? 
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?

Just can't wait to see you all!!! We are going to welcome new members to our Coffee Meetup. As a new member we will welcome you, get you a named tag, take your pic and introduce you to all of our friends. Our old members will reach out to you with a warm welcome....... So if you love your coffee, tea and love meeting new friends then this is the place to be -- along with a few laughs of course

Here's what people are saying about the Aviano Coffee:

"And I will absolutely admit that the coffee is very good"

"Really nice Latte art as well. Next trip back will definitely come back."

"Awesome coffeeshop. I'm an espresso fan, and this place really cares about the pulls. One espresso and two caps later I'm buzzing and quite delighted."

"Best coffee in Denver."

I really hope you can make it and bring along a friends. Please make our new members feel right at home and as always we welcome your friendship.

Rima and Rodney

Here's what people are saying about the Aviano Coffee:
"And I will absolutely admit that the coffee is very good"
"Really nice Latte art as well. Next trip back will definitely come back."
"Awesome coffeeshop. I'm an espresso fan, and this place really cares about the pulls. One espresso and two caps later I'm buzzing and quite delighted."
"Best coffee in Denver."

I really hope you can make it and bring along a friends. Please make our new members feel right at home and as always we welcome your friendship.
Rima and Rodney