French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, German Meetup@Denver Message Board › 64 RSVP'd YES Meetup's Party on the Rooftop@Spill 6/14 Friday 7pm Come & mee

64 RSVP'd YES Meetup's Party on the Rooftop@Spill 6/14 Friday 7pm Come & meet some new Friends!!!

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Wanna practice your foreign language?

Wanna practice your foreign language & meet some new friends?

Wanna practice your foreign language, meet some new friends and have some fun?

Wanna practice your foreign language, meet some new friends, have some fun and have a good time?

Our Motto:  "This is a place where you treat everyone as if they were your best friend"

“It's a great place to practice your language and meet people from all around the globe”

Hey gang it's time to practice our languages again. Your French, Spanish, German, English, Italian, Hebrew, Arabic and all other languages are welcomed. If you don't use it you will lose it. We will have a special area for language speakers to meet.  Just ask for the foreign language area.

If you are new or shy just stand next to me while I'm filling out all the names tags and I'll introduce you to all of our friends.  In just a few minutes you will feel very comfortable and have a lot of fun.

Bring all your girl friends, bring you boy friend, bring somebody, bring the whole family. lots of tables, lots of seating, wonderful food & great food....

You must get a free name tag from us to attend and wear it during our event

“We need to have some fun......................”

This party will be on the Rooftop....That's right on the Rooftop.

New members are Welcomed!!!!

Here are the event details:

*Meet N Greet begins at 7pm, most arrive by 7:30PM and the party ends whenever

*All night Social networking event.
*Free Admission all night. Come alone or bring all your friends
*Greeted at the door!

Amy­

The weather was great for a rooftop gathering!

Lilyann­

Nice party, interesting people, great drinks. Thanks to the guy who took me to my car!! Entertaining :-)

Bernajean Porter

Great location - met some awesome people - service was great and hospitality from hosts as always warm and welcoming.

Mari­

Beautiful night and really friendly people!

thurman­

Wow,

All these beautiful women will be there?

Rob­

Rodney and Rima were awesome hosts!

You can take the bus, take the light rail to 16th Street & hop on the free mall bus, park at a meter for $1 per hour, park at lot on Auraria Campus which is on the West side of Speer & 14th for $5.75, park at the parking structure behind Rock Bottom Brewery at 16th St & Curtis park for $5.75 or AMCO parking structure at 18th & Market for $7.

Brought to you by your organizers Rima & Rodney  See ya there