French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, German Meetup@Denver Message Board › 41 Yes Meetups Holiday Party@Suite 200 7pm Friday Dec 27 Free admission

41 Yes Meetups Holiday Party@Suite 200 7pm Friday Dec 27 Free admission

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Our Motto: "This is the place where everyone is treated like you treat your best friend"
Hey gang we will be at the Suite 200,which is located at 1427 Larimer in Lodo with Free Admission on Friday Dec 27, 2013, at 7:00PM, most people are there by 7:15pm. Go up the stairs and We will greet you. This is a really nice place to meet some new friends. Come one, come all, bring all your friends and a smile............
Let's make this our "Bring a friend" to our meetup.  Tell all your friends on Twitter and Facebook.  Our secret in making friends: If you are shy, quiet or reserve show up right when we start - -stick to Rodney or Rima like a Bee would to honey - -you'll be right next to me and I'll introduce you to everyone as I fill out their name tags.... in 15 mins you'll be right in the middle of a host of new friends and will feel the BUZZ..........

New members are Welcomed!!!!
Free Admission Now you can’t beat that on a Friday Night
Here are the event details:
*Meet N Greet begins at 7pm, most arrive by 7:15PM and the party ends whenever
*Social networking event.
*Come alone or bring all your friends
*Greeted at the door!

FREE ADMISSION

The Hot Spot in Denver – I have to say I love to party! And whenever I come to Denver I always check out Suite 200. The first time I went there, it was busy and it had lots of hot girls and a few hot guys but really hot girls. It was the most happening spot. We checked out a few other places but ended up back at Suite 200 it was definetley the best! Every time I stop by its always a lot of fun and the staff gets better looking every time I go! If you are looking for a place to party and want to see beautiful people and listen to the best dj Suite is where it's at! oh did I mention hot girls & guys :)

Denver's Best Club – I have been going to Suite 200 since it opened. It is by far the best club in Denver. It's the place to be on a Friday and Saturday night. There are a ton of really cool events held at Suite from Lady Gaga performing to Denvers best DJ's and the atmosphere is top notch. I am always treated like a celebrity when I go there. I love this place!!!!

Best of the best – Whether you are looking for a spot to host a special party or just a fun night out with the guys/girls Suite 200 is the place to be in the LoDo scene. With a diverse mix of hip-hop, top 40 and house music I never get bored coming here weekend after weekend. Its the only club with a consistently busy crown, fun scene and great service. I highly recommend getting vip bottle service as the wait in the line can be long later in the evening

Best spot in town – If you want to go out in downtown, whether it's for a birthday or you just want to go out and have fun Suite 200 is definitely the best place in town.

They obviously don't sell themselves on being the cheapest place in town but it's for good reason since its the place to be seen in Denver. You'll likely run into Broncos, Nuggets, and Av's players here when their not playing, or celebrating. Suite 200 even had Lady Gaga perform there in 2008!

If you want to party like the best of them, definitely grab a table for the VIP treatment. If you want a little bit more room request a table in VIP, but if you want to be in the mix ask for the Dancefloor

Hope u can make it
RIma & Rodney