French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, German Meetup@Denver Message Board › Meetup's Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks & Conversations@Avian­o 1/11 930am in Ch

Meetup's Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks & Conversations@Avian­o 1/11 930am in Cherry Creek

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Our Motto:  "This is a place where you treat everyone as if they were your best friend"
Wanna meet some new friends, have some fun and have a good time? Then you are invited to meet us so we can introduce you to all of our friends@Aviano Coffee on Jan 11, 2014 at 9:30am Saturday. If you are new or shy just stand next to me while I'm filling out all the names tags and I'll introduce you to all of our friends.  In just a few minutes you will feel very comfortable and have a lot of fun.

Friends Are Kind and Act As a Positive Influence in Your Life
It should go without saying that real friends make you feel good, People who are genuinely your friend put your relationship above being right or trying to feel superior
Coffee, Tea, Energy Drinks & Conversations@Aviano Coffee in Cherry Creek - right down the street from the mall
Hey gang it's time to get that addiction fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aviano is located at 244 Detroit, Denver, CO -between 2nd and 3rd in the middle of the block.
“ Great. Very Friendly Group! ”
Amy Rohrer on Jul 14, 2013.
“ This is a great meet up group! ”
Sunder Ramamurthy on Jul 13, 2013.
“ I think it's a great way to make new friends. ”
Myra­­ on Jun 15, 2013.
“ Rodney and Rima were super nice.. All the people were very friendly and made me feel very welcome! A++++ ”
Valli­­ on May 18, 2013.
“ He's the best! ”
DangerMan Urbansuperhero on Apr 26, 2013.
“ Friendly group of people ”
Julieta­­ on Mar 9, 2013.
“ To socialize and get to know the type of people that live in the area they are moving to. You will have fun no matter what, come and join the group I'll personally will welcome you :):) ”
Yoli Varela on Feb 23, 2013.

Just can't wait to see you all!!! We are going to welcome new members to our Coffee Meetup. As a new member we will welcome you, get you a named tag, take your pic and introduce you to all of our friends. Our old members will reach out to you with a warm welcome....... So if you love your coffee, tea and love meeting new friends then this is the place to be -- along with a few laughs of course

I really hope you can make it and bring along a friends. Please make our new members feel right at home and as always we welcome your friendship.
Rima and Rodney