addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, Arabic, French Meetup@Denver Message Board › Meetup's Party by the Back Bar & Patio@Viewhouse Fri 7pm 1/31/2014 bring friends

Meetup's Party by the Back Bar & Patio@Viewhouse Fri 7pm 1/31/2014 bring friends

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
This is the place to be you start your NEW Year Off right, tell all your friends on twitter & facebook NOW to be there - -bring along on your friends for a fun time. Friday Jan 31, 2014 at 7pm  Free admission  Watch the videos below and come join us

More to come

Plse post on twitter and facebook and invited all of your friends!!!
Our Motto: "This is the place where everyone is treated like you treat your best friend"
Hey gang we will be at the ViewHouse, which is located at 2015 Market in Lodo with Free Admission on Friday Jan 31, 2013, at 7:00PM, most people are there by 7:15pm. Go inside and all the way to the back bar by the patio and We will greet you. This is a really nice place to meet some new friends. Come one, come all, bring all your friends and a smile............
Let's make this our "Bring a friend" to our meetup.  Tell all your friends on Twitter and Facebook.  Our secret in making friends: If you are shy, quiet or reserve show up right when we start - -stick to Rodney or Rima like a Bee would to honey - -you'll be right next to me and I'll introduce you to everyone as I fill out their name tags.... in 15 mins you'll be right in the middle of a host of new friends and will feel the BUZZ..........
Brought to you by Rima & Rodney