addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, Arabic, French Meetup@Denver Message Board › 117 Yes's for Meetup's Party on the Rooftop@Spill 6/13 Fri 7pm $2 Buds

117 Yes's for Meetup's Party on the Rooftop@Spill 6/13 Fri 7pm $2 Buds

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
$2 bud light 16 oz. aluminum bottles and $3 straw-berritas
Strawberry margs  until 8

this is a great place to practice your Spanish, English, French and German.  You will meet people from all over the world so plse come join us

you will meet people from all over the world here
Go watch this video to see what a really good time we had last time:

Come down to Party on the Rooftop  All night long. Will move indoors to the 1st floor if it's raining.
Come have a few drinks, get drunk, fall down, roll over, get up and do it all over again because it's Party on the Rooftop!! Come and enjoy!!!! It's very important to patronize Spill - they are not charging us to use their place so plse buy a few drinks and some food. enjoy

I know you will really have a great time. So bring a few of your friends for a really really fun time!!!!
Wanna meet some new friends?
Wanna meet some new friends and have some fun?
Wanna meet some new friends, have some fun and have a good time?
Bring all your girl friends, bring you boy friend, bring somebody, bring the whole family. lots of tables, lots of seating, wonderful food & great food....
You must get a free name tag from us to attend and wear it during our event
“We need to have some fun.... ..................”
New members are Welcomed!!!!

Here are the event details:
*Meet N Greet begins at 7pm, most arrive by 7:15PM
*Social networking event.
*Free Admission all night. Come alone or bring all your friends
*Greeted at the door!
fred nehring
Great time last night. Thanks Rima & Rodney for putting on a great event.
Omar­
Fun times by all
Cynthea­
I had a great time and met some really nice people! I will definitely be returning! :)
Thelma­
The weather was nice, it was nice to go out... Thank you
Petra Andersen
Great meetup! Thank you
Amy­
The weather was great for a rooftop gathering!
Lilyann­
Nice party, interesting people, great drinks. Thanks to the guy who took me to my car!! Entertaining :-)
Bernajean Porter
Great location - met some awesome people - service was great and hospitality from hosts as always warm and welcoming.
Mari­
Beautiful night and really friendly people!
thurman­
Wow,
All these beautiful women will be there?
Rob­
Rodney and Rima were awesome hosts!
“ Great. Very Friendly Group! ”
— Amy Rohrer
“ This is a great meet up group! ”
— Sunder Ramamurthy
“ I think it's a great way to make new friends. ”
— Myra­
“ Rodney and Rima were super nice.. All the people were very friendly and made me feel very welcome! A++++ ”
— Valli­
“ He's the best! ”
— DangerMan Urbansuperhero
“ Friendly group of people ”
— Julieta­
“ To socialize and get to know the type of people that live in the area they are moving to. You will have fun no matter what, come and join the group I'll personally will welcome you :):) ”
— Yoli Varela

brought to you by Rima & Rodney