Fresh Jersey Message Board › IT Procurement Analyst Opportunity - East Hanover, NJ
|Marcos F. E.||
Franklin Park, NJ
Aequor Technologies Inc. is headquartered in USA and is a global IT solutions and consulting company serving businesses across a broad spectrum of industries. We offer attractive benefits and competitive package to our employees.
We invite you to visit our corporate website www.aequor.com to know more about us.
Please find below the details on the job opening.
Candidate will be responsible for processing payments for not only new projects but also ongoing projects as well working directly with Project Managers. Will also be responsible for gathering bids for ordering all software and hardware needs for the team and directly communicating with vendors. Most importantly candidate will be responsible for keeping the inventory updated on a daily basis.
• Purchase IT Hardware, Computer Software, accessories using Ariba Buyer 9 and provided status reports of the purchases
• Assisted with Audit teams on current equipment and software documentation
• Prepared Task Orders and Statement for IT Consultant Services and IT Service Maintenance Plans
• Worked Closely with Project Managers to make sure budgetary dollars are being utilized for on-going and new IT Projects
• Source IT Products from external vendors and follow up on delivery and payment information
• Study routing/packaging guides to ensure vendor compliance issues are addressed
• liaise with staff in different location to review problems/late items
• Established relationships with Vendors, Manufactures, negotiate terms and cost, bring products ahead of schedule.
• Provide monthly Financial Actuals of all items procured and projects paid out
• Familiar with Foreign Exchange, exchange rates for foreign payments
• Familiar with Outlook
• Experience of ARIBA for payment processing is a plus
• Good MS Excel knowledge
• Great interpersonal skills
• Follow-up skills
I look forward to hearing from you on your availability and expectations. You may call me at (732) 781-2918 to discuss this opportunity further.