Friday Afternoon Happy Hour for Single Professionals Message Board › Henry's HH tomorrow

Henry's HH tomorrow

A former member
Hello fellow FAHHFSP people!

This is a gentle reminder to update your RSVP if your plans have changed for the happy hour tomorrow.  Henry's is graciously offering our group free appetizers.  Out of respect for their gesture and also allowing us to reserve such a large space for our group I would like to give them an accurate number of attendees so that they can plan and prepare.  So please, please update your RSVP if you cannot make it otherwise I look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening!!!

If you are a newbie, no worries!  We are a very friendly group and usually see 10 to 15 newbies every week so you won't be alone!  All you have to do is introduce yourself and you are instantly involved in a conversation.  Mentioning you are new helps as well as there will be surely someone who can introduce you to a few people.  We were all new at one point and we still come back because of all the truly fun people in this group!

I am really looking forward to tomorrow evening!!!!!  Cheers!!!

Michelle