Friday Fiction & French Toast Message Board › January Book Club

January Book Club

Donna M.
user 6565911
Marietta, GA
Hi Ladies,

So sorry I'm just now getting in touch.  I just didn't make it happen before I left for vacation.  Please note that we are not having book club in December, and will meet again the last Friday in January.  As for our book selection, please reply (if you are planning on coming in January) if you have already read "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein.  I don't want to select it if too many people have already read it.  It is available at Cobb Libraries and is available on Amazon for 1 cent (+ shipping).  Any other suggestions?  Broken Harbor, Gone Girl, Cloud Atlas and The Perks of Being a Wallflower were all titles we mentioned at the last meetup; however, none are easily accessible at this time, so we'll put them on the list for future months.  I am open to any other suggestions, and will get something posted no later than 12/26.  Thanks for your feedback.  Have a wonderful holiday!!