Goodfoot wants us back, and they are once again working hard to make sure our group is happily inebriated...
Happy hour specials are available until 9:00:
$2 off draft pitchers
$1 off infused cocktails (NEW menu item)
$5 food specials (available HH food items vary, but they want to know if we have any special requests, so speak up if you see something you like! http://thegoodfoot.com/menu/)
Pool is free during happy hour, and for the Pinball fans, they've added a 5th machine. And as always, there will be an art show up on the walls, but I don't know what it will be just yet.
Here's a little peek at the infused cocktails*:
- "Ginger Makers Ginger" - Ginger infused Maker's Mark Bourbon w/a splash of ginger ale and lime garnish - Happy Hour price: $6
- "Cucumber Gin & Tonic" - Cucumber infused Burnetts Gin w/Tonic & lime garnish - Happy Hour price: $4
- "Cinnamaker Soda" - Cinnamon infused Maker's Mark Bourbon, splash of soda water, splash of sprite - Happy Hour price: $6
- "Goodfoot Sunset" - Jalapeño infused Sauza '100' Tequila w/Pineapple & Cranberry Juice, splash of soda water & lime garnish - Happy Hour price: $5
- "Hot Toddy" (served upstairs only) - Ginger infused Maker's Mark Bourbon (or Cinnamon infused, your choice) Honey (or Agave), Lemon Juice, Cinnamon Stick, Served hot (with optional dash of cayenne) - Happy Hour price: $6
- "Stumptown Cooler" - Locally roasted coffee infused Bulleit Bourbon, splash of soda water & served on the rocks - Happy hour price: $6.50
*After happy hour, the prices increase by $1.00
Here's what's going on downstairs:
First Friday Super Jam - Featuring DJ Magneto & Friends. FUNK / SOUL / DISCO / HIPHOP dj dance jam with a house party vibe.
As with our previous Goodfoot adventures, everyone who is part of the group will get a discounted entry at $3 if they want to stick around and go downstairs for dancing.
See you there!
Standard FAHHSP event info:
We tend to choose venues that facilitate standing and mingling rather than sitting and only talking to a few people at a time. Please try to stand up if you want to meet others. If you are shy, come find me or one of our organizers and say hi so we can introduce you around and try to alleviate your shyness.
While our events technically start at 4:30-5:00ish, we recognize that not everyone can duck out of work early on Fridays. Do not stress about punctuality. People trickle in from 5:00 on, and we generally hit maximum capacity at around 5:30.