FIRST OFF: if you bring your wristband you got from me to this event, you'll get a special gift from Trader Vics, just for showing up!
Now: Come celebrate First Thursday festivities at Trader Vics! Our group gets happy hour pricing extended for an hour, so happy hour goes from 4pm to 7pm this night!
Plus, there is going to be LIVE MUSIC 530pm to 830pm. Performance by the exceptionally talented duo, Kaleo & Dukie -- Fusing traditional Hawaiian music and island reggae themes (with contemporary music genres spanning from latin to country, and more). You'll LOVE them!
In addition, the famous HAPPY HOUR GUIDEBOOKS, 2014 edition will be on sale for our group for $10.00 (save $5.00!)
• More than 575 places total with focus on restaurants and the best food -- with DEALS!
• 75 new places and NEW WINE SECTION added in 2014
• Objective ratings -- Not advertiser-supported
• Organized by area with easy-to-read maps
• Great coupons (24)! Recoup book cost and save
• Meet the author Cindy Anderson (4-9pm)
To get in the spirit, everyone is encouraged to dress up in those ethnic, floral, and Hawaiian prints -- dump the gray for a day! Check out all the creative cocktails here -- enjoy a tropical vacation in a glass! Be swept away for an attitude adjustment -- You'll love it here!