Do you have cabin fever? Are you new to the group? Do you just wanna have a blast with some great people? Then come join your fellow Meetup friends at Fox Bowl in Wheaton on Saturday, March 8, to play a few games of cosmic bowling.
This event always turns out to be such a great time, and it's the perfect opportunity for those of you who are new to the group to mingle and meet a lot of people at a fun activity. Our friends from the Suburban Singles Solution Group will be joining us again.
• Cost is $10 for two games plus shoe rental--which is basically free because it's $4.95 per game. I will collect the money from everyone upon arrival and will pay for all of us at one time, so please bring cash.
• I'll be in the bar area around 8:30, so please stop in and see me when you arrive so that you can pay. I'll have a Meetup sign on the table.
• Please plan to be there no later than 9 p.m. so that you can get your shoes and bowling ball--if you need them. League bowling ends at 9, so we will begin our games at around 9:30. We'll gather in the bar area first, then proceed to our lanes when they are ready.
• We won't begin bowling until I have everyone's money and have paid for the lanes, so please don't be the one who arrives late and holds up the whole group.
• The bar area also has a small restaurant that serves a variety of food, so come out early and grab a bite before you bowl.
• If your plans change and you are not going to attend, please update your RSVP by 3 p.m on March 8. I have to call the bowling alley and confirm the number of lanes. Let's not have any no-shows or late cancellations!
See you on the lanes!