Friends-of-Asia - Lunch Meetup (enjoy flavors of Asia together)
DUE TO RAINY WEATHER FORECAST FOR SATURDAY - CHANGING THE VENUE TO THE FOOD COURT @ THE BAY CENTRE, DOWNTOWN (DOUGLAS STREET).
- The idea is to come together & enjoy food with different flavors of Asia together.
- Plan to be there by 1PM
- Here are some recommendations and general guidelines you may want to take note of:
- Everyone can bring along any type of food & drink items with any Asian flavours of your liking
- Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Singaporean - you decide
- You can bring along snacks, appetizers, main meal, desserts or drinks - entirely your choice
- You can bring home-made Asian food with your special recipe or something from supermarket
- Regardless of what you bring, ensure you clearly explain the ingredients list before sharing with anyone
- THIS IS IMPORTANT SINCE some of us may have dietary, religious or allergy related food restrictions
- Please feel free to bring along your family or invite any friends who like to join in
- In your RSVP for this get-together, do indicate the number of family & friends likely to accompany you
- You may track the RSVP count but feel free to determine the quantity of food, per your convenience
- You can bring along as much or as a little quantity of the food that you feel like carrying
- You may bring along disposables plates, cups, bowls, cutlery etc as you think appropriate
- The organizer is just facilitating this meet-up and will not be responsible for any third-party food or personal safety issues
- Please ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. Particularly, while sharing your food, explain the ingredients list clearly to avoid dietary/allergy issues
- Most important -come prepared to have fun and share your experiences with other Friends-of-Asia. Going by the folks who joined in for the 1st meet-up, this is going to be a friendly group with an interesting mix of folks from pretty diverse backgrounds.