It's time for the Annual Meeting! Please join us!
- Hear our keynote speaker, Professor Paul Stone, discuss some of the prominent figures involved with creating the BWCAW
- Celebrate our 2012 achievements
- Hear about the plans and goals for 2013
- Enjoy great food from Prima.
- Meet the faces behind the Meetups
- Everyone is welcome to attend!
The Boundary Waters Advisory Committee would like to invite you to the Annual Meeting and Spring Trip Announcement Party. The evening starts at 5:30 PM with socializing and a chance to catch up with your past trip friends or meet the Leaders of the 2013 trips and learn more about what's being planned, a delicious Italian dinner (catered by Prima, including a vegetarian option), followed by the keynote speaker, entertainment and door prizes.
Doors open at 5:30; dinner begins at 6:15 and the program starts at 7:00 PM.
RSVP required by March 2nd. An $8 fee will be charged to help cover the cost of the food.
Event will be held at Keller Williams Offices
1350 Lagoon Ave #900
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Parking either free on side streets, metered on main streets, or in pay lot directly behind the building.