addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"Friends First" FUN Friends Group Message Board › The responces that I got to SEEDS OF WIDOM

The responces that I got to SEEDS OF WIDOM

Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 134

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 4:45 AM, **************** wrote:

Glad to see this email Fena because all of the "let's be positive" posts were starting to make me a little nervous for people in the thick of things. When one is grieving for the loss of a loved one from either death or divorce I've found there isn't any way under, over or around that process; you just have to go through it. Which brings me to some Winston Churchill quotes: "If you are going through HELL keep going" and "Never never never give up."

Hi *****!!!

GREAT point!!! Really GREAT point! You are so right. The only way to get through something is to GET THROUGH something!!! There is not easy way, no escape and no sitting it on the shelf. Eventually, you have to deal with it. So, why not just DEAL with it! LOL. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am going to post this on the site without your name.

Fena

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--

To: newlysingle-786-announce@meetup.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:17:30 AM
Subject: [newlysingle-786] Seeds of Wisdom for this day, September 20, 2011

Good morning friends,

Disappointment, Hurt, Betrayal, Abandonment

Wow..those are powerful words!

Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 135
Thank you,

I need these words of wisdom. You are wonderful.

Regards,

femaile member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 136
Glad to see this email Fena because all of the "let's be positive" posts were starting to make me a little nervous for people in the thick of things. When one is grieving for the loss of a loved one from either death or divorce I've found there isn't any way under, over or around that process; you just have to go through it. Which bring me to some Winston Churchill quotes: "If you are going through HELL keep going" and "Never never never give up."

Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 137
GREAT point!!! REally GREAT point! You are so right. The only way to get through something is to GET THROUGH something!!! There is not easy way, no escape and no sitting it on the shelf. Eventually, you have to deal with it. So, why not just DEAL with it! LOL. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am going to post this on the site without your name.
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 138
What a gift that you have so openly shared your story while dispensing the Seeds of Wisdom. The attached poem helped me through some of the roughest patches. I have made it masculine for men in my life who have been hurting. I believe there is also a more religious version for people who find comfort in that.

I was somewhat "broken" for several years when my 24 year old marriage to the man who I thought was my soul mate ended. But I realize I'm a much deeper, compassionate and understanding person because I went through that process. That is the gift or the "positive" as you would say for "going through."

Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 139
Hi Fena,

Great stuff. Really do enjoy these messages you send.
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 140
Wow.. That was inspiring.. Thank you

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Fena <fenabiz@gmail.com> wrote:

Strong PERSON vs A PERSON of Strength

Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 141
(Regarding the 86,400 Seconds article)

Fena,

Absolutely wonderful.

Female member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 142
Good one this morning Fena.
Having gratitude for the day before us as we get up each morning is a key to optimism and action in my humble opinion. This was a good way to bring that point home. Vickie sounds interesting, hopefully she'll come to an event.
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 143
Thanks Fena. :) u r so uplifting