"Friends First" FUN Friends Group Message Board › The responces that I got to SEEDS OF WIDOM

The responces that I got to SEEDS OF WIDOM

Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 144
Hi Fena!!!!

AWESOME email!!!! It is so true!!!! Have an awesome weekend!!! :)

Sincerely,
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 145
Fena,
That was really beautiful!
I haven't met you yet, but you are a special person!

Have a great weekend!
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 146
Fena,

Thanks for sharing. This is a great story just loaded with perspective and so I gotta just sit and wonder for a spell...Did I use up all my credits yesterday? The day before? Will I today? Maybe it's high time that I "stop feeling sorry for myself", "stop centering so many thoughts around my own wants and needs", then take that energy and put it to good use sharing the gifts with others. We are not the first people to go through these crisis' and surely won't be the last. Like Vickie stated...we never know when that account might close.

I am lucky - we are all lucky to have this place to with such great friends lean on.
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 147
Fena,

Thanks for sharing. This is a great story just loaded with perspective and so I gotta just sit and wonder for a spell...Did I use up all my credits yesterday? The day before? Will I today? Maybe it's high time that I "stop feeling sorry for myself", "stop centering so many thoughts around my own wants and needs", then take that energy and put it to good use sharing the gifts with others. We are not the first people to go through these crisis' and surely won't be the last. Like Vickie stated...we never know when that account might close.

I am lucky - we are all lucky to have this place to have such great friends to lean on.

Male member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 148
Fena
You cannot even begin to understand how much you have helped me.

When I read your message about "I am not going to die because of this...I can get through this," I thought you were talking to me.

Thank you so much for all you do.

Female member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 149
Hey Fena, Pam Roble here. Enjoying your little stories throughout the week. One of these days I hope to make one of your Sunday gatherings. Take care,

female member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 150
This was inspired. I take back what I said about these things being a bit "smaltzy". What is funny about this one is that I was getting my breakfast together and thinking about the day I was thinking how thankful I am to have met you and joined the group.

See you later today.
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 151
Fena,I think of you also & glad we met.I believe we were meant to be friends,I don't take that for granted.Life changes and is uncertain but one thing remains the same & that's how important friends are.Thanks for who you are

Female Member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 152
Fena,

Just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality. I had been wanting to attend one of the Sunday meetings, but because they happen to fall on the weekends that my daughter is home, I hadn't. I had a great time! Sorry I didn't get to say good-bye as I left before the discussion was over and didn't want to interrupt your group.

Also, I love your Seeds of Wisdom, they've made a tremendous difference during some challenging days.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

New Female Member
Fena
Fena
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 153

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM, a female member wrote: (in regards to our Sunday Social)

Yesterday I learned something. I learned to look at the person for who they are as I would like someone to look at me. Love me for who I am not what you want to be, and I will do the same. I have learned that there are a lot of good people out there and that I have to give myself a chance to get to know and trust people again. Some people I trusted with my life, heart and soul then I find out years later it was all a lie. this is why it is hard for me to open up my heart and trust again. I am ready to try again.

From Fena:
wow!! THat was powerful! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I am posting that on the message board without your name. That will help others come out of their shells and join us.

I am so happy that you really got something out of this! This is what it is all about! I am happy that YOU are my friend!

Thanks for bringing your energy and input to this group!